About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RUDY'S BACK!

Hey furry friends, my raiser was able to pick me up on Sunday evening (they were on their way back from the Dairy Goat Show), I was sooo glad to see her... but I think I was more tired than anything!
My raiser had a furry fun blast at the goat show. She won many ribbons (and many different placings!). But she was very excited when she was placed first in the showmanship class (when the handlers are judged - not the goat. She was judged on her knowledge of dairy goats, her appearance, the goat's appearance, and how she handled/placed the goat in the show ring). She has been studying up for quite a while, and was hoping to place in the top 4. Guess she did! (she placed first out of 9 people!)

She also got reserve champion with one of her 2010 babies, and she was quite excited with that!
Overall my raiser had a blast hanging out with her other friends; and showing many goats!

I had lots of fun over at the puppy raiser's house, she even had a cat for me to "play" with!
(see pictures below). I was also taken to the puppy class last Saturday, and besides the fact that I pull... I did very good with my puppy sitter!
Enjoy the pictures below, more updates coming soon!


Rudy
The dog with a blog



Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay at a puppy meeting with his puppy sitter


Picture of Rudy laying down on a dog pillow right outside of his crate

Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay on the left, with the puppy raiser's cat on the bed on the right

Picture of my raiser showing dairy goats, she's on the far left with one of her goat's - Skittles
Picture of my raiser showing dairy goats (she's in the middle with one of her younger goats - Rosemary)

7 comments:

Oskar said...

It looks like both of you had a great time!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Aww, I love the pictures. What a cute kitty you got to play with!

Thanks for stopping by!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A khytty!!!

Khongrats to your raiser!

That is furry furry pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like quite the adventure for both of you! Welcome back, Rudy.

Unknown said...

Having great fun with that very sweet kitty.Both of you looking gorgeous.
Orlando Web Design

Piappies World said...

Hi Rudy!

Good to see you back! Congratulations to your raiser! What an interesting event.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Dexter said...

Welcome back Rudy! Hey! That goat show looks like fun and congrats on all the big wins! Not an easy feat.

Slobbers,
mango