About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun at The Sitters

Hey furry friends - Rudy here :)
I'm finally back... yes, I'm BACK!!
Thanks to all the furry awesome bloggers who left comments while I was gone, I truly enjoyed reading through them when I got back.
My Raiser (and her family) picked me up on their way back into town. I was jumping with excitement when she came to the door to get me!
Updates about how it went at the sitter's house in another post - but fur now...
I furry glad to be back!
My raiser will soon be uploading the photos she took while down at Disney - and I told her she could post a couple, even though they have NOTHING to do with me :(
But she did mention she met Pluto... and got a picture with him :)

My raiser said she had a huge blast at Disney, but at some moments she really missed me. She said that during her week down there, she saw 5+ service dogs there! Which just made her miss me even more.
She knew that while she was splashing at the water park or going upside down in a roller coaster - I'd be having fun back at the sitter's house. And she was furry right!
They had 2 dogs there for me to play with... and it was awesome!

I'll be sending out the prizes to the giveaway winners shortly, my raiser picked up some fun stuff for them while she was down at Disney World!

Rudy
The dog with a blog

8 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh I bet seeing those service dogs really made her miss you. I am glad that everybody is back home now.

Slobbers,
mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome Bakhk!

How khool she got to meet Pluto!

We've missed both of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Oskar said...

I'm glad your people are back & that a good time was had by all. Can't wait to see all the pics!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Upside down in a roller coaster? I'd say you got the better part of that deal, Rudy. If those are the choices, I'll take the pet sitter any day. I'm glad Raiser is home now, though and that things are back to normal.

lotsa licks, Lola

Two French Bulldogs said...

Well come back kiddo
Benny & Lily

Raiser Erin said...

welcome back Rudy!

Scooter said...

Rudy
I Am glad that she is back and that you are back with us!! Even though you had a good time, nothings better than being at home right??

wags
Jazzi

Kari in Alaska said...

So glad everyone is back now :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/