About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Poor Little Me

I was so furry excited when my raiser's friends started showing up for her birthday party. Some came inside and even said hi to me!
But all to soon - they went up stairs and turned on some girly type movie. Complete with hundreds of different types of candy to snack on.... Which means?
I had to stay downstairs... away from them! I was soo sad. My raiser DID give me a new toy (see pictures below) but I was still quite sad. And when my raiser's mom brought pizza home.... I wasn't allowed ANY :( Off course it's not like us guide dogs ever were... but I'm okay with it... I did get a giant busy bone!

Before heading to bed... my raiser allowed me upstairs... and I got to play with all the girls! My raiser didn't take any pictures with me and her party guests... but I'll just let you know: I did have a little bit of fun!

My raiser said she stayed up til 5am with some of her friends (while all the others dozed off... including me!) I don't get why girls stay up talking... I'd just assume going straight to bed!

All in all I did have fun (when I was allowed beside my raiser and her friends). But for some of the time I did feel like I was being left out... it wasn't like my party or anything though!

Happy Sweet Sixteen to my furry awesome raiser! I know she really enjoyed the downtown scavenger hunt her family planned for her and her friends to do!
More picture updates coming furry soon, sorry to not be posting very often!


Rudy
The dog with a blog



Photo of Rudy's new toy (with tags still on), it's a very cute pink bunny!

Picture of Rudy playing with his new pink bunny (during the party)


Happy Sweet Sixteen; Raiser!
Picture of me (the birthday girl), styling off some different necklaces... the top small short one is the sweet sixteen gift my awesome sister gave me (thanks!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen!! I hope your raiser had an awesome party. Any party including pizza, chick flicks, and talking til 5 in the morning has got to be awesome!

Elyse and Riley

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen to your raiser! I don't know why you couldn't go to the whole party, but I guess there are reasons. Still, it sounds exhausting to an old gal like me.

lotsa licks, Lola

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a fun post!

Thanks fur sharing those girl things!

That was furry nice woo got a pressie too!

As woo saw today, evFURRYone loved the khollar, leash, AND Pluto charm!

Thanks again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scooter said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen!!
Sorry bout the pizza but that toy does look like lots of fun!!

wags
Jazzi

Dexter said...

Who wants to go to some dumb girlie slumber party anyway, right? Better to stay downstairs and engage in manly toy chewing. However being deprived of pizza does border on abuse.

Slobbers,
mango

Anonymous said...

Awww...happy sweet 16, Rudy's Raiser! I hope you had a super duper wonderful day! And Rudy, I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the pawty. But, well, sometimes girls just need to be girls...WITHOUT any boys around!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Kapitein Haakje said...

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEEEEEN!!!!
SLOBBERS

hope you enjoy the party :)

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

D.K. Wall said...

A most happy sweet sixteen to your raiser!