About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Don't ask...

Picture of Rudy in a sit-stay wearing a hot pink fluffy long sleeve shirt


Rudy
The dog with a blog

16 comments:

Oskar said...

I do not think that hot pink is your color!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Wonky Girl said...

Oh now, that is a perfect color and just right for fall weather :)

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, Rudy ... what the heck? Is that part of your training?

Looks like you have your Halloween costume all ready!

Hang in there - it'll be ok, big boy!

Pat Wahler said...

You look furry pink!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Kari in Alaska said...

I think you may have found your color :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Sonic said...

At this point it's hard to tell which color is your original fur!

Sonic

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Working on a Halloween khostume?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Taffy said...

Ok, I won't ask.....
I'm very curious though....
Snuggles,
Twix

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It's hard not to ask. It kind of leaves me...wordless.

lotsa curious licks, Lola

Two French Bulldogs said...

Rudy did you dye your hair?
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Oh I WANT one of those!

Slobbers,
Mango

Fred said...

Oh no! Something is eating you!!!

alokseow said...

What a nice pink furry dress he weared.It suits him a lot. I liked it so much....
Seo Blog

How Sam Sees It said...

Ummm... did you try a new shampoo?

Sam

Anonymous said...

Why is that muppet trying to eat you?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

the booker man said...

rudy!
BOL! did you go swimmin' in pink koolaid? ;)

*woof*
the booker man