About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Shopping use to be so fun...
Picture of Rudy when we first got him.  He's in coat riding in a buggy inside Wal-Mart

Now I'm the one on the ground!
Picture taken this month... of Rudy on the ground, beside the cart... not inside it!
Not that I'm complaining or anything :)


Rudy
The dog with a blog

8 comments:

Sonic said...

Awww... don't they have bigger shopping trolleys to fit you? That's not fair...

Sonic

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Rudy!!! :(

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a big job at the grocery store. Yep, it is boring when you are not allowed samples.
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So khute - then and now!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

Unknown said...

Woofs! What a big beautiful dog. We own a Wall Mirrors ecommerce site and are always looking for great content to share and help inspire. Thanks.

Taffy said...

Rudy, I see your delima but, you can find hidden yummies on the ground that aren't in the cart. So, maybe not bein in the cart ain't so bad afterall!
Snuggles,
Twix

How Sam Sees It said...

At least you still get to go with!

Sam

Unknown said...

Woof! Woof! Cute dog! Love it! ~~Dining Table Sets