About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

I've been dying to have time to post... but my raiser is ALWAYS busy!
She's either outside shearing her dairy goats for the up coming goat show... or she's planning more things for her Sweet Sixteen birthday party. I don't even get why she has to have a birthday party! We get it... she's sixteen! She doesn't throw me a party every time I turn a certain age! I just turned 6 months back in September... I don't even remember her posting about it :(
Oh well, people are "weird" sometimes!
If they do anything cool during the party, I'll make sure to tell you! (Like buy me fun toys, and give them to me during the party... ?.
Once things calm down some, I'll be doing some more furry fun posts. (after the goat show, and her party!).

Though we didn't get like ANY pictures... I did attend a puppy meeting last Saturday - it was an Amazing Corn Maze!! Which was furry, furry fun! I helped my raiser get "lost" a couple times... but I also found some of the clues we were looking for! She did take one picture of me in the corn maze - so I'll make sure to post that soon!

She's been so busy with shearing and such, ever since they got back from Disney World. She's not even had time to take me out to town with her (besides the puppy meeting). Yesterday she went shopping... for a while... and I went WITH her!
We went to clothing stores, a post office (which was closed! Sorry Khyra, I didn't get you're package mailed out yet!), a bank, and even a grocery store!
I did soo good in the stores. My mom even made me do a sit-stay in a couple, so some people could pet me. She said I did very well!

Later that day we had a 4-H meeting, which was a 1 hour down-stay for me. I just took that as a puppy nap!
Updates with PICTURES coming soon, fur now - enjoy the one picture I posted below... when I was in my cute stage!

Rudy
The dog with a blog

Photo taken when Rudy was a little, little puppy!  (back in May!).  Close up of his face, he's sleeping in the shopping buggy (in Wal-Mart).  You can see some of his cute little guide dog coat

7 comments:

Oskar said...

You're still in your cute stage!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Scooter said...

Oh, you were cute back then too. We will be here when you can blog again and yah those humans hafta do their stuffs. I totally understand. Keep us updated on the pawty and I hope you get at lesst one toy!!

wags
Jazzi

Piappies World said...

Hi Rudy,

Your photo is such a cutie! Belated 6th month barkday, too! We are sure your raiser will will have something special for you to celebrate her sweet 16 party.

Worry not about her being really busy. Hoomans usually make up for the times they don't get to spend so much time with us and our blogs.

Have fun at the goat show and the pawty!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Two French Bulldogs said...

Rudy you are always going to be in the cute stage.
Benny & Lily

the booker man said...

rudy, you're always gonna be a cute pupper, so don't worry about that!!
happy sweet sixteen to your raiser. my mama said that birthday is a biiiig deal to a girl, so we doggies have to try and understand!

*woof*
the booker man

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy #16 to your furry special raiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure woo will get a furry special FURST barkday bash!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: No worries on the pakhkage! I am a furry patient Sibe!

alokseow said...

Really nice pictures.You have included here such a nice collection.
Affordable Seo Services