About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Working Rudy 2

Back in August, my furry fun raiser posted a Working Rudy post. Complete with a couple movies of me doing some basic commands inside the house (and at YMCA).

I'd like to share some more "Working Rudy" movies with you.

Yesterday, after my raiser finished doing her own "photo shoot" (taking photos of me outside - which she will be posting soon!), she took a couple movies of us working on a couple commands.

I decided to post 3 of them below - for your viewing pleasure :) I am working out of coat, on leash; outside. You may notice a few cars driving by from time to time, my raiser was happy they DIDN'T distracted me! I don't know if I did that great in the movies, but my raiser said I did furry good!

Enjoy,

Rudy - The dog with a blog

(Movies below are all based on the same commands, just taken & done a little differently. Some of the commands done below are; sit-stay, come, heel, switch, & forward. With some cars driving by as a distraction in some sections.)


5 comments:

Meagan said...

Lookin' good Rudy!!

Ellie tends to "bounce" to her commands... we're working on smooth transition LOL :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job Rudy!

I think your raiser is khoming along furry nicely!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Piappies World said...

Hello Toby!

Happy Howl-o-ween! You're doing great with your raiser and we are proud of what you've been learning so well.

Thanks for sharing your vids!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Dexter said...

I see Rudy suffers from drifting bottom on a sit in heel position just like Dexter. Who cares? Close enough. Not a competition and he clearly enjoys working with you.

Mango Momma

Oskar said...

What fun to watch him! Thanks for sharing your videos!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar