About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photo Shoot - Doggy Style!

Hey furry fun friends!!
My raiser has been a little bit busy over the last couple weeks... and sadly only let me post a couple times :(
I'm hoping some things will die down soon, so I can get back to posting (almost) everyday!
I really hope all of you guys have missed me.. I've sure missed reading about each of you guys! And seeing your furry fun faces :(

My last puppy meeting was the ever so fun... PHOTO SHOOT! Yup... we had REAL photographers there... taking pictures of us furry fun doggies! (which we should be seeing some of the pictures later on... and hopefully I can post some that were taken).
Due to the fact that my Raiser's sister (who is ALWAYS taking pictures during the meeting), was a bit distracted by a little Chocolate Lab puppy one of the photographers brought with them... so she only snapped a couple shots - and it didn't show all the cool action of the photographers taking pictures of us... but don't fret your furry faces... cause though you can't see all the fun action... you can imagine it!
Just imagine...
Almost 7 photographers... with huge cool cameras... all snapping pictures of the same thing - at different angles - people calling us puppies - trying to get us to look at the camera. And the hardest part... ?
Doing all those down/sit/stand stays for the photos... but best of all...
I made my raiser proud... she was very happy with how good I was!!

Enjoy the couple pictures below,
Update on the giveaway: Ordered the items I needed... so the giveaway will be coming REAL soon!

Rudy
The dog with a blog


Photo of Rudy in a down-stay in coat with bushes behind him - he's posing for the photographers
Close up photo of Rudy & I (he's in a sit-stay beside me), We are doing a group shot... you can see Sparkie on the left
Photo of Rudy & I doing obedience (you can tell Rudy's coat is a little bit big...!)
Photo of Rudy doing a sit-stay beside me

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow how awesome..you guys look like professionals
Benny & Lily

Wilma said...

So cute Rudy,I hope we get to see some more of the pics soon.We miss you too.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So furry furry handsome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

CD McLean said...

You guys look great!

Ashley The CRPS Girl said...

Those are some great pictures Rudy! We can't wait to see the professional pictures too! We are very impresses with your down/stays as well :-)
Tail Wags,
Dixie and Lola

Kapitein Haakje said...

so a model

kissslobbers
el'bow & hauwii

Nico and The Bandit said...

Guide dogs make great models!

Kari in Alaska said...

The photographer had some great subjects!


-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com