About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Boy TOBY

Remember him??
Toby was the male yellow Goldador I raised before Rudy. He returned back to the school in April 2010.
Every month since then I post a report card from the school about him....
Well, this time I'm going to post... A PICTURE of him!
A guide dog trainer down at the school has twitter and is always taking pictures of the dogs she and other trainers are working with. I have NEVER seen anything about Toby posted before.

But when I checked out her twitter account today... this is what I saw!

"Toby enjoying the Sarasota gift shop"
Picture of Toby in a sit-stay in harness.  Behind him is Southeastern Guide dog's gift shop in down town

This made me soo happy! I've not seen a picture of him in a while.
I'm glad he's out getting exposures and having fun. Thanks so much to the trainer who posted this picture!

Don't forget to visit the giveaway post Rudy did - I know you want to enter... !

Rudy's & Toby's Raiser
The human that has a dog with a blog

14 comments:

Oskar said...

Howdy, Toby!

We're glad to see a picture of him too!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Deborah said...

OMD, he looks awesome! I just posted your give-a-way today that we got a while ago!!! It took me long enough, sorry about that!
xxoo
Deborh

Clive said...

We're so delighted to see a photo of Toby! He's looking great!

take care
Clive and Murray

Kari in Alaska said...

awww great to see Toby :)


Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How pawesome!

It is so nice to see Toby again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, Toby looks so handsome - all grown up! He must be doing well going out and about...doing what he's supposed to be doing. That's wonderful! He's such a good boy...as is your Rudy :-)

Dexter said...

How happy making to see him working.

Slobbers,
Mango

D.K. Wall said...

Toby is looking very adult and very professional.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Oh, how Most Wonderful it is to see dear sweet Toby! I'm so very much glad he's doing so well. This post made me very very happy!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

CD McLean said...

I thought he looked familiar! He is doing great. I'm so happy you finally got a photo!

Kapitein Haakje said...

TOBY!
you look great man!

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

JD and Max said...

We're so happy to see Toby again - this post made our tails wag and wag!! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

the booker man said...

YAY! toby! he looks totally awesome and so so big!! this picture just put a hooge smiley on my face. :D

*woof*
the booker man

Ruby's Raiser said...

Hi R&T's Raiser. We haven't visited in a while, what a treat to see both of your dogs! Looks like pup Rudy is doing great and glad to hear that you've seen some updated photos of Toby. We're gearing up for Ruby's journey on to Advanced Training soon...too soon. :)

Wishing you all the best!