About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

VACATION!

Guess what. My trainer & family are going on vacation to the beach, and I thought that would be so fun (I mean going to the beach, come on that's loads of fun!), then my trainer hit me with the bad news!! I heard her talking to one of the puppy raisers at class, and she was saying... Will you be able to watch Brax for me while I am on vacation? And the other puppy raiser said, "sure here's my email address just email me the dates". And then my trainer came to me and said... "Brax I am sorry but you can't go to the beach with us, but I have found you a puppy sitter, and it will only be for a week". I could not argue with her, (its kind us obvious; well, I am a DOG!) I will be leaving a day before they go to the beach. Don't worry I will leave an update when I get back.



See how sad I look!




Brax

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww you do look sad! Poor thing I"m sad too....Mom sent me off with some lady and now i"m in the kennels!

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie (and Brax)! I can't wait to see you again. glad you feel better, Brax. Soooo sorry you can't go on vacation with your trainer. Cheer up it's only for a week! See you soon(hopefully!)

Anonymous said...

you will have a blast with me and Jackson (mom's house dog)!!! We will take very good care of you and mom says that I can't teach you how to bark :( Mom say's I shouldn't be barking anyways. Can't wait to play and run around!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Brax!! It sounds like you'll be having fun with Ralph and Jackson though!! And I'm sure that Allie misses you dearly. She wishes that you could've gone with her and I'm sure she'll tell you all about it!!