About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Splash!

Here are some photos of me at Splash Country



























Hi!



After we went to the aquarium, the next day we went to Splash Country (water water water) I of course got to get really wet, and my trainer could not keep me with her all the time so she kept handing me back over to her mom, more than half the time I was with her mom, but they rented some kind of canopy thing, so I got to nap most of the day!

Brax



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brax is such a beautiful, smart and sophisticated dog! I enjoy his many adventures and the stories he tells.

Betty