About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Frankie

I think my trainer misses
me just as much as I miss her.

My trainer found out that the name is going to be Frankie, yes its a girl and she will be picked up Sunday March 2. If you think about the name it's not that popular and it's kind of different.

I will update you on how my training is doing soon.



Brax

5 comments:

Erin said...

Aww cute I like that!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I like that name! It's cute! I think it's different, too. I like it!

Anna Marie

Anonymous said...

haha aw, Kelly and I think its cute. Odd name for a little girl though!! You got the "odd" name you wanted though. Do you know which one it is? I am guessing its puppy #1 or #2 because #3 was mine but had the eye issue. congrats

Anonymous said...

Frankie is a great name!!! I'm really excited for your trainer!! And for you Brax!! I hope that training is going well for you. I know that you are missed!

Keep us posted Brax!

Erin said...

Rei went back at 14 months