About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, September 26, 2008

J.J

Me and my bone

Hey,
My name is J.J, some of you guys might know me from pictures Frankie has posted of me. But for the others who don't I will introduce myself.
I am a yellow Male Labrador, around 9 months old. I love bones and treats. I live in the City but since we did the puppy swap I am living on a farm!! I have gotten to meet: Horses, goats, pigs, chickens, bunnies, cats, dogs, Llamas, Alpacas, and a Goose.

Today I went to a petting zoo, but we weren't going there to see it, we were going there to do it! Frankie's trainer has a petting zoo business and today she had a event that she took her petting zoo to. I was bored for almost half the time until they decided to put me in the fence with the animals!! I had a blast, the little goats were fun to play with. After a little while Frankie's trainer put my coat on and took me to see the big red Fire truck and a Police car. She even let me get a picture taken with them!!
We finally are back home so I can be on my bed chewing on a bone. Enjoy looking at the pictures! I will be doing some more posts later, and hopfully Brax will send some pictures so you can see what he looks like!!
And you may notice that I look a lot like Brax, some pictures more then others, even though I am not the same breed as him!! But I have had a lot of people say I look like him.
J.J


Me and the pig



At the YMCA working out, (more
like knocked out!!)



















Me with the fire fighters.



Me with Frankie's trainer


















Me alone on the fire truck!

Me with a police man
















Pictures of me at the petting zoo:
No I am really not eating goat
feed, (well yes I would...) Frankie's
trainer was trying to get me to
put my head up, I look soo cute!


I think it was quite fun being with the animals
on the same side of the fence!

Notice the Alpaca right beside me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Looks like lil J has been all over. I love the picture of him on the fire truck :) thanks for taking pictures!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Have fun with Frankie's trainer, J.J.! Puppy swaps are fun for both people and puppies.

Larkin and Kimberley said...

Hello there JJ!

I'm Larkin & it's great to see ya!
How's the country life treatin' ya?

Looks like you are a busy boy and behavin' very well for being around all those new farm friends and a fire truck too, wow!

Maybe some day we can hang out together so I can meet all your cool new friends too. Kimberley loves the farm & I'd love to check out the new smells... mmmmm.

How's Frankie, have ya heard yet?

C ya!
Larkin & Kimberley

Sarah and Shadow said...

Looks like you two have been busy!
It was grat meeting you yesterday J.J.!

Sarah

Kayla said...

Hey there Frankie! Thanks for the compliment! You sure are cute! Thanks for checking out the blog, and we'd be honored if you'd link it. Bark to you later,
Quincy

Anonymous said...

It was so fun playing with you on Friday, J.J.! ;)

Rusty