About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Trying to "fit in"...

Ever since Liberty came she has been getting all the "good stuff", tennis balls, dog treats(I can't have any because of allergies), her own cool dog bed, a neat crate, and such.
Well I am trying to "fit in" her "small" things, since I can't have the tennis balls or dog treats, that leaves the dog bed and crate.

Take a look at the pictures to see what I mean:)


Frankie





Liberty's bed:




















Liberty's crate:




No comments: