About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Library

Frankie's trainer here.

A couple days before I took Frankie down to FL, I went to the library and got a picture of Frankie there.

I had taken a picture of Frankie at the library around 3 months old. And now I have one of her around 1yr 2 months old.

I have no news on Frankie yet, I am hoping to hear something in the next 1-2 weeks.
Hope you like the pictures,




Frankie's trainer





March 2008


February 2009


















Me and Frankie at the Library


Frankie & I with the Library sign

















Frankie with the library sign












1 comment:

Brittany said...

Finally!! Holy cow blogger was being retarded about letting me comment on your blog! Anyways, here is how to get the cute backgrounds.

First, go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and look under "free backgrounds" there are TONS to look through, and the instructions for them. If the background you choose isn't working very well, change your blogger template to Minima....I had to do that with mine. Good luck!!