About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Toby in a stand in coat beside me.  We are on a jogging trail, and made a quick stop for a photo!

Toby
The dog with a blog

18 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos! I see woo are working hard, or just going fur a walkie??????
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

the booker man said...

looks like you're about to go on a totally fab walkie!!
*woof*
the booker man

1000 Goldens said...

Looks like a nice day for a walk Toby :)

Dexter said...

Toby! I am treasuring every picture of you knowing that you will be away at college soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I see fun about to happen!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Nubbin' Tails said...

Walks are the best!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

houndstooth said...

It looks like a lovely day for a walk!

Bunny

Lisa and pups said...

Nice photo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great picture Toby!!

Smileys!
Dory

Beth and Alfie said...

Oh Toby we shall miss you when you graduate! You look like you're just lovin' life!

JD and Max said...

Gonna miss you loads when you graduate Toby, but you're looking so cool there. We think that assistance doggies are simply superb! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

V.L. Locey said...

Nothing like a walk with a friend!

Kapitein Haakje said...

we love walkiesss

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Looking good Toby!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nothing like a walk with a pretty girl.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pat Wahler said...

Awww! What a cute picture!

Martine said...

Were you on a hike? looks fun!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Kari in Alaska said...

looks to me like you had a fun walk