About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Alive!

Made it through the first day with "Farm Camp" AND my Raiser is letting me post, too cool!

Since my Raiser was outside too much of the time; I had to stay in the crate :( But I slept through the whole thing and she did let me meet some of the kids later on!

Once Farm Camp FINALLY left, I got to go on a car ride... to?
The VET.
Yep, I was taken to the "Dreaded Doctor" - or that's what everyone else says -
Wanna know something??
I LOVE THE VET!! He's the best in the world :)
(I was taken since I've had some diarrhea issues - but for now I'm doing good).

I also got myself weighed, I'm a good heavy dog at:
24 pounds!!
(I weighed in at 19 pounds on my first vet visit)
I really hope in the next week I can visit all my furry followers, but fur now you'll just have to do with this - and the giveaway I'll be doing soon!
Enjoy the couple pictures of me at the awesome vet, and "hopefully" I can post tomorrow - if time allows.
Love you guys, and thank you SO MUCH for commenting on my blog - even though I haven't been able to comment on yours :)

Rudy
The dog with a blog

Photo of Rudy in a sit-stay on a table at the vetPicture of Rudy in a down-stay on the vet table - his back leg is hanging off the side...

19 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I luvs my vet too Rudy! Have fun at camp and we will see you when we see you but will miss you while you are gone!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

The Daily Pip said...

Ugh, going to the vet is the worst! Have lots of fun at camp! We are rooting for you!

Your pal, Pip

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great pikhs of woo!

Have fun tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

Going to the vet means people fussing over you and getting petted! Bring it on!

Bunny

Sonic said...

You love the vet? That's... I think you must've eaten some bad kibble or something. You're going nuts!

Sonic

ocmist said...

Nice to "see" you again, Rudy! You sure are growing fast! I've a feeling that Gimli and Pippin aren't to happy with THEIR vet right about now... They are having to spend the night after getting "tutored." Grammy called and they told her that the boys are doing great. Bet they will be happy to come home tomorrow, though! Dott from Corgi Country

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I'm glad the poopy thing is better now. I know what you mean about the vet. I was more upset about going to the groomer than the vet until we got these pawsome new groomers and now I like going there, too, except for the bath part. I hope you get to spend more time out of the crate today and get to meet lots more kids. Meeting kids is the best, I think.

wags, Lola

V.L. Locey said...

Rudy

Going to the vet stinks, I know, but it`ll be okay!

Purrs

Lu-Lu

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos Rudy!I sometimes like my vet too, he gives me lots of treats! as long as there are no needle thingys. Have fun with the kids!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Beth and Alfie said...

Alfie loves his vet too! You're certainly growing fast, big fella!

Anonymous said...

Ohmidogness, Rudy! You're growing up so super duper fast! You weigh more than my Brudder Ranger does. He's only 17 pounds.

I'm glad you likes the V.E.T. I mean, I thinks it's weird but I'm glad anyway.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Clive said...

Great pics Rudy!

We love our vet too - he's always very impressed with how well behaved I am and how I love to jump up on the table for him!

take care
Clive and the NSLM

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the camp. I think you are precariously perched on the the VET table... be careful you don't fall!!

Licks,
Kylie

Kari in Alaska said...

Its so nice to meet you! Sorry I have been absent but I read all your posts so far!

Bunta the Frenchie said...

That's great that you love your VET.
I love going to the vet, but once I put on a table, I always freeze...

Bunta

Kapitein Haakje said...

ooooooh

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

CD McLean said...

Rudy's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Pat Wahler said...

I'm glad you love your vet, Rudy! Hope your "runny poo" issues are better soon!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com