About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cow Day At Chick-fil-A

You read the title correct - my raiser MADE me "dress" up like a cow (by adding cute white paper spots onto me) - just to get more looks when she went to some "cow appreciation day" thing at Chick-fil-A.
But everybody loved me!
By the time my furry friends read this post... and look at the pictures - I'll be enjoying myself over at Sparkie's house, and Sparkie will be with my Raiser at some 4-H thing.
Hope you have a great week, as I know I will!

Rudy
The dog with a blog



Photo of me wearing black/white with spots all over (yes - I'm wearing a cow bell, ears, and HOOFS too!), Rudy is beside me- but you can't see much on him.


Photo of Rudy's side - besides the blue guide dog coat, he's got on some white spots, and is also wearing a cow bell


Photo of Rudy snuggled up with the Chick-fil-A cow toy he was given



Photo of the one lone white spot ontop of Rudy's head

19 comments:

pam said...

Hey Rudy don't look now but you gots a spot on yer head.

Bobo and Meja

Lauren said...

You make a very cute cow, Rudy :) I hope you have fun at Sparkie's house!

Heather and Kelly said...

You're so sweet, Rudy! Patient puppy as ever.

Erin said...

LOL we did the Cow Appreciation day as well!

Stephanie said...

LOL, those spots look great on you!

Rufus and Indie said...

You look so cuuute!
Spots or no spots, cow or no cow! ^^

Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Kari in Alaska said...

I forgot all about it!

Don't forget, we are changing our blog this Friday. Please update your reader to follow dogisgodinreverse.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

that is hysterical...I should have sent my Lily over there
Benny & Lily

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

You make a very cute cow, Rudy. The stuff we have to put up with. Geez!

wags, Lola

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Both of woo look furry khute!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Haha! You looked Most Wonderful, Rudy! I had to look twice cuz I thought you really WERE a cow!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Ruby's Raiser said...

Hahaha, cutest cowdog ever!

JD and Max said...

Aw Rudy, you are such a cutie! We love your cow stuffie too, real sweet! We sure hope you are having a great week - we bet you are and we can't wait to hear all about it! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

MadameMoiselle said...

Hi Rudy!

We are just dropping by to say hi ! Your posts are very interesting and I think we will be following you from now on..

Do drop by when you have the time.

Licks
Moiselle a.k.a Zelle

Kapitein Haakje said...

Mooooo-tastic!

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Fred said...

So cool that you got to go to Chick-fil-A! I would totally dress like a cow if they would give me some chicken!!!

Bella and Ollie said...

How clever!
You both look so cute :)

ocmist said...

Ooooo... Rudy, can we come and herd you around the place? We are herding dogs after all! You've got your job and we've got ours... The Country Corgi Crew

Dexter said...

Aw, come on, you loved it, right? Labracow. Moooo.

Slobbers,
Mango