About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Picture of Rudy in coat in a down-stay at a 4-H meeting
Rudy
The dog with a blog

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rudy, you are one handsome fella.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! He definitely looks like he's growing up.

Elyse and Riley

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Having a great Wednesday ... for sure. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oskar said...

Good boy, Rudy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Such a handsome and hard working fella!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Deborah said...

Rudy, your looking great!
xxoo
Deborah

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Rudy! You look like a professional!

Your pal, Pip

How Sam Sees It said...

What a handsome boy!

Sam