About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, March 7, 2011

I LOVE The Mail Truck

OMD, I'm IN LOVE with the mail truck. Over the past week, it's brought ME some cool goodies!
Da first package was fur me... but my raiser is keeping it hidden, she keeps saying "it's your birthday pressie", and she won't let me see it... until my birthday; but I know it's something furry cool!

Da second package was from Addie, Lucy and Hailey (I won some prizes from them!), and the package was filled with LOTS and LOTS of goodies :) Many cool toys, some treats... and some things for my raiser! My raiser isn't giving me the toys just yet... she is saving them up for my FIRST birthday (March 17), so I will have lots of pressies to open.

AND... da THIRD package was from The Hound Dogs, they were sponsoring the Best In Show (readers choice) over at Mango Minster - and because all my furry cool friends voted fur ME, I won the "readers choice - Best In Show"!! (thanks for all your votes!). The Hound Dogs asked me many questions, like "what toys do you like?", "what treats can you have?" and many more... because they were filling up a goodie bag fur me! It was an amazing goodie bag - with treats, stuffies, no stuffing toys, NYLABONES, and much more!! My raiser will be giving me all those cool things... on my birthday.

BUT WAIT, there is MORE. I still have TWO more packages coming... just fur me!!
Da first one is coming from Jess and Glacial... I won a contest over at her blog... and she's sending me some yummies that she got from a local dog bakery! (Oh yeah... she's also sending something fur my raiser...).
Da second package will be coming from Rottrover... they were sponsoring the "Good Ole Dog" category, over at Mango Minster (first place)... and I won :)
I'll be sure to post many pictures of those packages, once they arrive.

I know you guys are all, like... bored of hearing me talk about all the cool goodies I'VE won... So enjoy all the furry cool pictures below, and a HUGE THANKS to the bloggers that have sent us the goodies!

For you information... My (first) birthday is on March 17th 2011 (Saint Patrick's Day!)... if you want to send me a pressie... feel free to contact my raiser via email! (guidedogawareness AT yahoo DOT com)...and birthday cards are also welcome... :)

Furry Monday kisses,

Rudy - The dog with a blog


Da wonderful package a got from Addie, Lucy & Hailey...
Picture of all the wonderful things Addie, Lucy an Hailey sent us - a doggy style scrapbook, a cute dog book, many toys for Rudy and some doggy treats. Rudy is laying down behind the toys

Da cool and wonderful things I got from The Hound Dogs...
Picture of all the toys and such The Hound Dog's sent us... including stuffies, dog treats, clean up bags, and nylabones

Da card from The Hound Dogs...
Picture of the card The Hound Dog's sent us






(Movie of Rudy trying to see what's inside the bag that The Hound Dogs sent him - the gift bag is still inside the box!)

20 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

HOLLY MOLLY! You got LOTS of packages there! You very lucky pup.

rottrover said...

Rudy, sorry our mom's such a slacker!! Furry cool pressys you got tho!! We've not forgotten you!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! That's a LOT of cool stuff! You are one lucky dog to get all those packages and presents!
Cairn cuddles, Oz

3 doxies said...

Good golly yous got tons and tons of some of da best stuffs evers. Dang!
I think it's so awesome youts da reader's choice award!

Hey, my brudder and sissy's birfday is on da same day.

Puddles

Scooter said...

MAN!! with all that, no wonder you LOVE the mail truck!! You derserved to win each and every one!! CONGRATS!!

wags
Jazzi

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Wow! You sure hit pay dirt! What pawsome pressies, and SO many! You sure are loved, which is completely understandable!, and have great friends! Maybe if I start showing the Mail Truck some love, then I will get boxes of pressies too. Worth a shot!

Have fun with all your new toys!

Suka

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness Rudy you hit the jackpot! Look at all that great stuff. Have fun playing
Benny & Lily

Just Jess for now said...

Hiya!
Balloo the baby typing to you. I knows what's in the box because I watched Mama pack it up, but she said the stuff was not for meeeeee.I am thinking she must have made a mistake, but now that I seeeeeeee your blog, I am thinking she was right. Hope the mail truck comes for you again soon.
love
Balloo, the baby.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Rudy... I think your raiser is very much WISE to let you open and look at your pressies.. totally exciting stuffs...
AND then putting them away until you have them all at one time... and they will seem all NEW Again.. fur your big Birfday BASH.
COOL way to do it.
I can't wait to see pictures of THAT HOOOOOOOGE EVENT.

Anonymous said...

Rudy, you are very well behaved and polite when it comes to taking a peek at the package. How you can restrain yourself!

I know it is only another week (well kind of) before your birthday but I think you need to talk to your raiser about maybe starting to give you one small treat per day to hold you over.

Or maybe reading the books to you until it is pressie time.

The Daily Pip said...

Look at you with all your pressies! Have fun!

Your pal, Pip

Nubbin' Tails said...

OMD, you had a great haul!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Dexter said...

You sure cleaned up. No wonder you love the mailman.

Slobbers,
Mango

HoundDogMom said...

Boy you have got to be one happy fur-kid with all them pressies waiting for you.
We hope you like everything we sent you and we hope we didn't break any rules with the new toys you got. We just feel so bad that you can't have a tennis ball. Enjoy! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

the many Bs said...

wow! you really got a lot of stuff! that's really fun!

woofs

Fiona said...

Huge congrats on your success in Mango Minster! That's some great stash of pressies that you have got! Enjoy them all!

No better day than St Patrick's Day to be born! We hope you have a lovely birthday!

We'll be celebrating St Patrick's Day in Disneyland Paris - a bit strange I know leaving Ireland but Mickey and Minnie do a great job at dressing in 'green' and celebrating St Patrick's Day!

Anyway, very best wishes for your birthday and enjoy opening all those pressies!

take care
Clive and Murray

Sonic said...

That's some mail truck you have there! You're sooooo lucky! I just get... well... I get blasted the doorbell. That's about it.

Sonic

Unknown said...

You've got so many amazing prezzies! Lucky you!!!

bbes tribe said...

Rudy, You are the luckiest, handsomest, bestest pup. Congratulations on all the awards & pressies!!!!
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

ocmist said...

WOW! Are you a lucky dog or WHAT!?! What a wonderful bunch of pressies, and congratulations on being a winner in the contests!!! You and your raiser are great and everyone knows it! The CCC