About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The long Awaited Email...

As most of you know, Rudy headed IFT on May 30th, and I've been "excitedly" awaiting the email/call letting me know if Rudy has passed his medicals and moved on to training.
Below is the email I found in my inbox this morning:
Subject: Al and Rudy
Hi - Your boys both passed their hip and medical evaluations, and will continue into guide dog training. Congrats!
I'm so excited to finally know Rudy has passed his medicals, and I'll soon be receiving his report cards!
Fingers crossed for a good first report card! Best of luck Rudy & Al!

Rudy's Raiser
Picture of Al (left) and Rudy (right)

17 comments:

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Oh what a joyous email for you! Congratulations!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH what great news! Rudy and Al ROCK!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Heartprints Pets said...

Congratulations Rudy!!

rottrover said...

Great news! You go, Rudy!!

houndstooth said...

Congratulations! I bet Rudy's working really hard right now to learn all his lessons!

Bunny

Meagan said...

Yay Rudy!!!! you go good boy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Awesome, congartulations!! Miss you
Benny & Lily

24 Paws of Love said...

What great news! So glad for all of you.

Clive said...

Fantastic news!

Congrats Rudy!

Dexter said...

Rudy rocks! I used to think summer school was for dummies, but clearly that is not the case given such a clever chap as him is now in attendance.

Slobbers,
Mango

the booker man said...

YAY! way to go rudy!!

*woof*
the booker man

Oskar said...

Hooray for Rudy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Suka said...

Congratulations to Rudy and Al! That is wonderful news, and we are very happy for both pups, and for you! I am sure you are very proud of Rudy, and all the hard work you did with him is now showing.

Keep up the great work, Rudy!!

Suka

Anonymous said...

Woo- Hoo!

Heidi E. Carpenter said...

Fingers (paws?!) crossed for Rudy and Al!

Amber-Mae said...

That's wonderful news! And it's great to know that Rudy & Al have good hips & are in the pink of health!

Shane Kent Louis said...

Congratulations Rudy and Al! that was really great! Good job! :)

Dog Fence