About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Rudy's Sixth Report Card!

*(Written by Brandon's Raiser)*
I've just received Rudy's sixth report card and also included in the email, was a short message from my Area Coordinator:
"Rudy's just waiting for the right partner now!!"
I know Rudy was in the "last phase" when I received his previous report card, but that little message made me start thinking, Rudy could really graduate ANYTIME now! He's just waiting for the perfect match, so for all I know... he could graduate next month!
Keeping my fingers crossed that his training continues to go well, and that he'll be able to find the perfect match, sooner than later!

Comment from Rudy's trainer:
"Rudy is a sweet boy.  I have only had him for a short period but he is a fun dog.  I look forward to working Rudy and getting to know his personality. J  We are working on some of his distractions and tendency to rush."
Just a few things that Rudy needs to "touch up", but it sounds like he's doing wonderful! I really miss my sweet boy :)

Brandon's Raiser

Copy of Rudy's Sixth Report card
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be so proud of him! It's a wonderful thing you do! And now we can watch Brandon grow!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is just PAWESOME!

Woo AND Rudy done good ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Way to go, Rudy....(Butt we miss you).

:o)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

We are all so proud of Rudy and of you for being such a good raiser!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

PeeS We miss him too

Sue and Doug said...

way to go Rudy!!..you must be so proud!!..soon it will Brandon's turn!

24 Paws of Love said...

We miss Rudy too! Sounds like he's doing great!! Always good to hear such good news. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Rudy!!! :)

Elyse and Riley

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Go, Rudy! Nobody ever gave me a report card. Efurrybody's real proud of you, buddy and it's so nice to be able to share the credit!

Tom
xoxo