About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Post

Hey everybody!
Furry thanks to all who've left goodbye comments fur me, I've really enjoyed reading them - and I know my raiser is really thankful to have all you wonderful followers out there, leaving her some nice words.
Just wanted to do a quick post, to let you know I've made it to FL - and we'll be heading to the guide dog school tomorrow morning.
My raiser did have a surprise, that we picked up on the way down here - which I knew nothing about... (nope, it's not another guide dog puppy). She'll be sure to tell you all about the new little animal, once she gets back from FL.
I do have to say that she is very cute - and I'm so glad I got to meet her!
Thanks again for all the comments you guys are leaving - I know this is going to be really hard on my raiser to give me up... and the comments mean a lot to her (and me!).
Hugs & Slobbery kisses to all!

Rudy - The dog with a blog



Picture of Rudy & I beside the FL state sign (Rudy is in coat/harness)

Picture of Rudy riding in the car - staring out the closed window

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Not furever...
Just...
Fur now...

Show 'em what woo are made of Handsome Rudy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Rudy, forgive us if our eyes leak a little. We all know it is a good thing, but we're sure going to miss you.

Slobbers,
Mango (and Dexter and momma too)

Unknown said...

We'll miss you, Rudy! We already do!

Jen said...

Good Luck Rudy x

Lisa and pups said...

Farewell Dear Rudy,
Make your momma proud!

houndstooth said...

Rudy, I know you're going to do great things! I'm proud of you as you move on to do your important work.

I can't wait to find out what the cute little thing is! My bet is that it's a kitten!

Bunny

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Good luck! You will rock at whatever you do! Hugs and tail wags to you and your Raiser.

Suka

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bye Rudy..we love you...and good luck. Hope we see you again. Great job trainer
Benny & Lily

Amber-Mae said...

Have a wonderful time back at school & good luck my friend!

Elizabeth Keene said...

Rudy, we are SO proud of you (and your raiser)! Someone is going to get a great gift in you!

Jon Farleigh, Dewi and their mama

Alex the Cat - Feeling Beachie said...

Cgood luck Rudy!

Bailey Be Good! said...

Dear Rudy, I know you're gonna do great things!

Woofs and hugs,

~Bailey

S. Henderson said...

Rudy,
Sorry, I'm late. I know you will be great.
Silvana