About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Lucy

Hey guys!
I would like you to meet my newest friend, Lucy.

She's a baby Angora goat (just 1 week old) who LOVES playing with me.

(Though she looks just like a little Lamb - she ISN'T!).

My raiser is kind enough to let her inside (mind you, she wears a diaper), and I've really enjoyed playing with her!
I'm sure going to miss her though, when I head back to the guide dog school (this Sunday).


Rudy - The dog with a blog



Picture of Rudy and Lucy staring at the photo


Picture of Rudy laying on his bed (chewing on his bone) Lucy is right in front of him - playing on the stairs


Picture of Rudy laying on his bed, chewing on his bone - Lucy is laying down beside him








(Movie of Lucy playing ON Rudy)

15 comments:

Jennifer Perry said...

Rudy you are way cool. BOL! Lucy is cute, and lucky to have a dog like you to teach her about the world.
Bark Of Love!

Anonymous said...

Rudy, the stories you will have to tell at school. I doubt many others will have goat experience. None with goat diapers.

Your raiser may need to check out a blog called Nanny Goats in Panties!

Lisa and pups said...

Aw so cute! And so nice of you Rudy to be so sweet to little Lucy. Good luck in college!

rottrover said...

She's darling!!!

Dexter said...

Lucy looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe you are going back to school so soon! Oh Rudy! We are going to miss you so much.

Slobbers,
Mango

Stella said...

Lucy looks like a little sweetie-girl! How nice that you play with her and give her company. That will be a good story to tell when you get back to doggie school.

Good luck,Rudy!

Kisses,
Stella

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Oh. My. Dawg. Lucy is absolutely adorable! And she seems like a pawsome play pal. I am sorry you are going to miss her. You are so gentle and patient, Rudy, while little Lucy was climbing over you. You are such a good dog!

Suka

Anonymous said...

What a sweet playmate! you are so gentle with her! Have fun at guide school. We'll miss you!

Wonky Girl said...

Unbelievable, you've got to be kidding! No pun intended. Where does one find such a darling baby goat?

Kapitein Haakje said...

I LOVE LUCY!

Happy sunny Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Fred said...

8-P I WANT ONE!!!

Corbin said...

What a cute new furiend you have! Hope you have a great time back at school!
-Corbin

Amber-Mae said...

OMD isn't she just the cuterest thing you've ever seen? I love that pampers on her.

Oskar said...

Ooh, now I want a little friend like Lucy. I know that you're going off to be a super- cool working doggie, but we will miss you around Blogville!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar & pam

Elizabeth Keene said...

Oh my heart! That's adorable! Squee!

We'll miss you, Rudy. :)