About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Riding shot gun...
Picture of Rudy, with his head hanging out of the car's window






Rudy - The dog with a blog

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Grrrreat video of you riding shotgun.. and protecting the car from Wild Squirrels and stuffs.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Someone is driving over the limit ... you seems to be enjoying it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oskar said...

Looks perfect!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Amber-Mae said...

I love sticking my head out of the window too. My ears & lips go flapping!

Dexter said...

What a rush that must be. Sadly, our mastiff mobile windows in the back open sideways with no space for even a labrasnooter.

Slobbers,
Mango

Corbin said...

Where ya goin'?!
-Corbin

Unknown said...

I love going for a car ride too! I hope you had a great "road trip"!
Cairn cuddles, Oz

Suka said...

hey Rudy,

Pawsome! That is one of my favorite things to do, too! Looks like you are really enjoying it. Hope you had a fun and safe trip!

Suka

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

I love it when my humans put the sun roof open or leave the windows open! I get all the great smells!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog