About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Miss Me?

As you may have noticed... I've been a little bit "behind" with posting (and visiting!).
I'm so sorry about this, and since I'll be heading IFT this Sunday morning... my goal would be to do 1 post each day this week.
My raiser has been super busy, and is so sorry she hasn't given me the time to blog.
I can't believe my time here is almost up, I hate that we've got to be leaving in just a couple days!
My raiser will be sure to post many pictures of me while I'm gone (trust me, I'm way behind in posting them!) - so you guys will have some things to view on this blog :)
Please keep your fingers crossed, as my raiser may have some possible sponsors... for another guide dog puppy :)
Pictures coming soon, with many more updates!

Rudy - The dog with a blog

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you were out enjoying your new found love of water and getting lots of park and beach time. Sunday is very soon, but I know this will be a great adventure for you.
It helps that there will be pictures.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

On Rudy, we'll miss y'all so much. I hope your Raiser finds a sponsor 'cause she sure did a great job with you, didn't she?

Try to get whoever you end up guiding to let you continue to blog. Glad y'all are leaving some pictures for us!

Good luck and a wonderful working partnership, Rudy!

Yours,
Hawk aka BrownDog

P.S. Y'all come by and visit now.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all!

On Rudy, we'll miss y'all so much. I hope your Raiser finds a sponsor 'cause she sure did a great job with you, didn't she?

Try to get whoever you end up guiding to let you continue to blog. Glad y'all are leaving some pictures for us!

Good luck and a wonderful working partnership, Rudy!

Yours,
Hawk aka BrownDog

P.S. Y'all come by and visit now.

Amber-Mae said...

It would be great to read new posts everyday before you leave. We are going to miss you for sure! We hope to get plenty of pictures of you at the training school. And my paws are crossed for your mom to get a new puppy! I am sure she would be so heartbroken on the day you leave but the new puppy will make her feel better.

Hugs!

Wonky Girl said...

Oh my, this is so sad that you are leaving. But someday you will make another person so very happy- something to look forward to.

Doris Sturm said...

Hello Rudy,

Long time no see...my mommy has been absent for a while too. We've been outside enjoying the garden, but lately it's been so hot that she can finally catch up with our blogging buddies...can't wait to see photos!

Love ya, pal!
Gizzy (and his mommy)

Dexter said...

Rudy! Forget about blogging. You need to spend all your time with your raiser because she is going to be so sad when you leave on your big adventure.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two French Bulldogs said...

we sure will miss you Rudy
Benny & Lily

Scooter said...

oh yah, we are all gonna miss you Rudy. ENJOY your last few days!!

wags
Jazzi

24 Paws of Love said...

So sorry your time with your raiser is coming to an end. We will miss hearing your stories, but know that you have important life work ahead of you. I know your raiser is going to miss you.

Kapitein Haakje said...

RUDY!!!!!!!! mango is right :) enjoy the few last days!!!
we gonna mis ya!!!

Happy sunny Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Kapitein Haakje said...

RUDY!!!!!!!! mango is right :) enjoy the few last days!!!
we gonna mis ya!!!

Happy sunny Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Raiser Erin said...

You're going to have so much fun in training. :) I'll miss you though Rudy.

Brooke, Cessna, Canyon & Rogue said...

Good luck in training!

Phoenix and I want to send you a little piece of advice before you leave - work hard and don't worry, you'll be leaving your raiser, but embarking on an adventure of a lifetime! Phoenix and I have the best mom ever and know you'll find your forever partner too!

Cessna (working dog guide) & Phoenix (retired dog guide)

Anonymous said...

Yes! We missed you! Will look forward to the pictures! Enjoy your new adventure!