About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, September 10, 2007

PARTY TIME!

Hi, I had a blast the whole time (well "almost" the whole time.) When we did the scavenger hunt, I had to go with somebody else (not my trainer!) we got almost everything right but I decided the water was to cold so I did not get points for getting in the pond, then they pushed me in.
Then finally they let us go back to our trainers. My trainer tried to take me out into the water but I did not go, so she got the canoe and was going out into the middle of the pond and called me! Well she wasn't in the middle of the pond yet, so I jumped in... into the canoe! I made it half way. Then I climbed all the way in. After that I got a spa bath so make sure you look at the post that has the pictures "pond party photos".


Brax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a brave dog Brax, and really smart.
gran.