About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, September 28, 2007

Puppy Class Pictures

I did not get to wear a harness this time, but we had bouncy balls and scary face masks! My friends and I had lots of fun. We even worked with treats (some dogs got treats even through they weren't aloud to), but I did not get any treats, I was one of the good dogs!! Don't forget to leave a comment on my post, well... and look at my Puppy class pictures.

Brax



See, they are scary!




We are all laying down waiting for the ball to roll by

And now they are rolling balls right in front of our noses! How mean.















I am all worn out.



We are getting ready to work with treats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Hope and Muffin. Where is the picture I took of you, maybe it is there and I just did not know. Hopefully the picture was a good one.

Hope

Anonymous said...

WOW BRAX!! How scary!! I would have screamed! I'm very glad that you were one of the good dogs. I don't like bad dogs. JK! Those treats are very tempting. Good job Brax!! Keep it up!!

Cate & Levi Maranatha

Anonymous said...

Treats and balls and scary faces. Oh My! And you did everything you were supposed to. I'm so proud of you. Maybe next time you'll get to wear a harness.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Betty