About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, January 4, 2008

Never Cry Wolf

My trainer was watching a movie with the family (at home) and it had dogs and wolves in it. (well the name was Never Cry Wolf!)

I heard them barking and howling, and I even watched some of it.



My trainer has been told that she probably won't be getting another puppy for a while, I will let you know if she finds out anymore.





Brax

1 comment:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Hey Brax,
I've never seen that movie. My dog watched Underdog and was barking at Shoeshine! He licked the TV! I hope that your trainer is able to get another puppy soon!