About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, January 28, 2008

New puppy's blog

Which one is it?


My trainer has decided instead of setting up a whole new blog for the puppy, she is going to let the puppy keep my blog going and just name it Brax's and ??? blog.
So make sure you look at the signature to see which dog its from.
Once I find out the puppy's name I will change the blog to both of our names.
Please keep leaving comments, the new pup and I will still love knowing what our readers think!
Brax

No comments: