About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

BRAX PHOTO!!

Brax(me) in Harness

Hey guys,

Here is a picture of me in harness at the guide dog school(one that is more recent than the ones my trainer has!). It is the only one they will get of me since there are more then 100 other dogs they have there. But if I graduate then my trainer (was trainer) can get some pictures!


Brax

3 comments:

Anna said...

Yay Brax! Do you mind if we link to you?

Anna and Lawrence and the gang

Sarah and Shadow said...

Wow Brax you look so good! I hope training's going well!

Anonymous said...

Wow!You look great in harness, Brax!