About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

YMCA

My trainer took me with her and her family to the Y to go work out. Well my trainer soon got on the treadmill and decided that if I wanted I could join her! Well being the puppy who likes to try new things I jumped on with her and started walking. Then I soon realized that the treadmill was really boring, because it takes you nowhere. But the few minutes I was on it walking my trainer's sister got a video and some pictures. So here is the movie...

Frankie

4 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

That was cute! But maybe the gym isn't your thing!

Erin said...

That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I've also sometimes wondered the logic of the treadmill that leads nowhere...Just Kidding! It may be boring, but it DOES keep you in shape!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Frankie! I'm sure staying fit is an important part of becoming a successful guide dog!

Josie McKay