About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie "stand stay, come"

This movie is like the other one but no treats are involved.
Also, if you notice at the end, I don't like the "come" command that much!!

Frankie



3 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Great job! Just work on "come" a little bit more! :) BUt don't worry! I'm not to fond of that one either!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Why do the humans want us to come? I mean, it's not like they can't throw the treat, or we can't hear them or anything! That's okay, when I was your age, I shot off in the other direction whenever my owner said "Come!"

vi&sam said...

Cool! Those commands aren't always fun, but it really pays off!