About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Park

I have been meaning to put pictures of me going to the park on my blog.

If you remember the post on going to the Y with my trainer(http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/2008/04/ymca.html), my trainer also takes me to the park afterwards, it's really fun and I got to go down every slide there (even the long tunnel one!). Then my trainer got in a big red swing and put me in it with her.
I put my paws out when we were swinging and it looked really cute, but we didn't have a camera! So we went back the next week and tried to do it again. It didn't turn out the same, but it was still really cute!

Frankie

Me on the swing (face shot)


If you notice you can see one paw holding on!













1 comment:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Last fall when my owner went camping she got to get on the swings with somebody's poodle! (not a guide dog though!)