About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update (pig)

The pig is now about 1 month old.
Even though he is older I STILL can't play with him. I mean, they let me be with him, but not really "play" with him. His name is Milo, (the name idea was from me and my trainer's mom!!). He is really small and soft, I can not believe how long he sleeps! He is soo pampered, he gets fed every 2 hours and my trainer is always holding him and playing with him. I think since she came back from her trip she has fallen in love with the pig and just ignoring me. And maybe she only wanted to come home because of the pig...
Anyways I am attaching some pictures of me and Milo (just laying together, even though I think a picture of us to playing would be way better!!).


Frankie
I was pretty good in this picture, once she
was done taking it I just went to sleep.
Right after my trainer took this picture she
had to move my head, because I laid on him!

No comments: