About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, December 15, 2008

Guide Dog Christmas Party!!

Dog-treat-tree!


My puppy group's Christmas party was last Saturday. I had a whole lot of fun! My trainer's friend Hope won a Christmas tree that had lots of little dog treats tied onto it. She gave the tree to my trainer and I get to eat the treats off it!!

My trainer made a cake to take to the party. You might recognize it from a post I did on her birthday party. (click here) She made the exact same cake this time. (It takes over 2 days, and LOTS of patience!) Well her mom didn't think it would make the trip, but it did. And the whole group LOVED it! They had someone there dressed as Santa Claus and every dog got their picture taken, (so did I, but we went to PetsMart last week and got my picture taken with the Real Santa!!) **side comment by trainer "yeah and I paid $10 for it!" **

Sorry about that my trainer likes to "comment" on my posts sometimes!


There was a lot of different door prizes there, besides the dog treat tree. I won a dog stocking, and all the puppy raisers were handed a gift bag. I know there was at least one thing in there for me, but my trainer is waiting for Christmas before giving it to me!!

A person was at the party taking pictures, but I won't be able to get ahold of them for a while. For now I will have to go with the couple pictures my trainer and her sister took.
Enjoy!!

Frankie



ME and my trainer! (with a small
"Christmas" tree in the back!)


J.J (rememeber him, he stayed
at my house for puppy swap).

















Our "group" photo!






The cake my trainer made:





















My new toy!

6 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time! That looks like an adorable cake your trainer made! You'll have to let her know that she's talented!

Lisa and pups said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! :)

Madison said...

Looks like fun! I love the cake! :)

Anonymous said...

That is not JJ, I think its Kukla. Did Frankie have a good birthday?

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Your right, it isn't J.J!
I put the wrong photo on!
I just changed it though:)

Frankie

Sarah and Shadow said...

Sounds like you had a great time!
Glad to hear that you pulled the cake off!

Sarah and Shadow