About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, April 10, 2009

Frankie & new puppy update!!

Hey, this is Frankie's trainer.

Though I haven't heard any on how Frankie is doing, I did receive Frankie's picture in Harness (!!!), and the post card that informs me that Frankie has passed her hip exams.

The picture of Frankie in harness was not scanned in (I don't know much about scanners!), so I just took a picture of it with my camera.

*New puppy update*

Though I won't find out the puppy's name until a couple weeks before I receive him, I did find out his parents' names. His mom's name is Bella (this is her first litter!), and his dad's name is Gilbert.

Enjoy the pictures, and Liberty will be doing a update soon!

Frankie's trainer












Frankie in Harness:



























Frankie's postcard:

3 comments:

Raising Addie said...

OMD... Frankie looks so handsome. You must be so very proud!

Can't wait to see the new pup!

Happy Easter!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Honey the Great Dane said...

Aw...you must miss Frankie a lot - but you must be so proud of him! He looks so handsome in his harness!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Becky Andrews said...

Good job, Frankie! How awesome ... love your new background and the clip was so so touching!