About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Liberty is alive!! (and there is a new addition to our family!)

Hey guys this is Liberty... yes the dog that never updates!!!

Well guess what! I am really going to update in this post, I will even show you movies with me doing some of my commands, and best of all I will show you pictures of me!!
Here goes,


UPDATES FROM LIBERTY


Hi, my name is Liberty. I am a 3 month old(almost 4!) English Mastiff puppy.
My family picked me up February 6th 2009. I was very cute and little then, but now I am a "sophisticated" puppy.
I got to be with Frankie (who I really miss!) for a couple weeks before she left to go to "college" . But I have heard that my trainer/owner will be receiving a new guide dog puppy next month, so I guess that will help me get over Frankie being gone.


I have been growing really fast lately, take a look at my "pillow pictures" down bellow, (my owner took a picture of me laying on a dog bed the day I came, and then she took another picture of me a couple weeks later, and then today!).

Also, before I go I have one last thing to tell you guys, there is a new addition to our family! His name is "Red" he showed up here a couple weeks ago( a stray dog), and he fit right in, I wasn't allowed to put this on the blog until now because we didn't know if his owner was going to show up out of no where and take him back, but we have just gotten him fixed and he has a rabies tag, so we are officially calling him ours now. And about his name, my owners couldn't agree on a name so they just started calling him by his color, and it kind of stuck! You might notice him in a video or two of mine. I will post some pictures of him in another post later on.

Liberty


2-6-09

2-24-09


And now... (4-14-09)!!




















I am soo cute

My pretty sit!









Me and my favorite toy!
"Down stay"

"Sit"

"Sit, down"

"sit stay"

3 comments:

Erin said...

Very cool! Wow she is getting huge fast!!!

Rufus and Indie said...

You are really cute, Liberty! And I see you can do some tricks!

bbes tribe said...

WOW! You are really getting big and learning so much. Good for "taking in" Red. You will have fun together.
Ernie & Sasha