About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sick+Toby=...

...Vet!

Toby wasn't feeling really good Wednesday night (well 3am Thursday morning), and he had diarrhea really bad...in his crate:)

We thought it might just pass, and it did, later that day he was fine again, till 10pm that night... in his crate.
Then every couple hours after that... in his crate:)

Which of course I had to wash out every time.
He wasn't acting different or not eating his food so we didn't know what was wrong.

We took him to the vet Sunday and he got a shot, and many different pills to help. This morning he was doing a lot better and so far no diarrhea!!

I hope to get some more pictures of him , and I will be posting them soon.

But for now enjoy the couple I have!




Toby's Trainer
Tired puppy...

2 comments:

Rufus and Indie said...

We hope he is OK now! But these things are very normal on puppies, but we worry anyway!!!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

bbes tribe said...

Hope Toby is feeling much better. Most times puppies seem to recover quickly. Looking forward to more posts and pictures of Toby and his adventures.
Ernie & Sasha