About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tornado...

Hey guys, it's me Toby!

Last Tuesday around 6pm the weather alarm went off, we ignored the part about "Tornado warning/watch". Because we get them all the time and they never happen.
Well as soon as my trainer & her mother got home we had 5 minutes before it "came" and it all was over with in 5 minutes but boy did it have weeks worth of damage. The power was out for 24 hours.
Our house was okay, we mostly had trees everywhere, some of our other neighbors were less fortunate.

Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile, my trainer has been quite busy and wouldn't let me on the computer.
I will be doing another post about guide dog class last Saturday, and I have some guide dog classes this Friday and Saturday.


Toby




























1 comment:

Tabatha said...

WOW I am sooo glad you guys are ok!! Scary stuff!!!