About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vote 4 Me!!!

Hey everybody,
My trainer entered me in a "Mr dog" contest on the Four Musketeers blog- it ends in 6 days.
Go to: http://musketeers-mrdogmissbeauty.blogspot.com/.
Please vote for me!!!
(Frankie was entered in the "miss Beauty" contest and would love for you to vote for her to:).
Thanks!!
Here is my entry: http://musketeers-mrdogmissbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/08/toby-m10.html

Toby

1 comment:

Scout and Freyja said...

Toby, honey, I was looking at the doggies in the Mr. Dog contest and found that your web site is listen under the dog named Brax. You might want to contact the owner of the contest and let her know so there isn't confusion when folks vote fur you☺