About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rodeo

You guys might have seen the post Frankie did about going to the rodeo last year.
Well my trainer & her family took the Japanese exchange student to see a rodeo. Most of it was quite boring, but every now & then when I decided to look I might see something interesting.
They even had some trick riders there.
Toby













































1 comment:

Sarah and Romeo said...

This is totally random but I like the black boots :)
looks like he enjoyed himself.