About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm back... did you miss me??

My puppy sitter dropped me off at church this morning. Right when I heard my name being called I new my trainer was here!! I tried to jump out the car window, but decided it would be a long fall!
My trainer brought me back a new collar (that I still need to grow into!), and a "mickey mouse" dog toy for me & Liberty to share:)
Though I really missed my trainer for the week, I did have a blast with the puppy sitter!!
Enjoy some of the pictures my trainer took of me today:)
Toby
Our new dog toy!!
My awesome new collar!
ME!!!!

No comments: