About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pictures!!

My trainer was quite bored so she got her camera out and took a whole lot of random pictures of me!!
I put them in a smile box "photo book".
So check it out, then comment on what you think about it!


Toby
"The dog with a blog"


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Toby
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Catherine-Lee Sarah Hall said...

Hey Toby! I enjoyed looking at all your pictures.Tell your trainer and her family that I say hello and that I miss them!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice!

I think the both of woo did furry nice work!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra