About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There is 2 kinds of news in the world...

The good- & the bad

First off- the good news

My trainer took me to the vet yesterday to get a eye check up & a heart worm test (required by the school). The vet says my eyes look wonderfully and my trainer can slowly take me off of the eye cream!! We also found out the heart worm test was negative!! (not like my trainer was worried or anything).

And now for the bad news
Guess what my trainer is writing up on her computer??? The abbreviation for it might be "P.S.I" Those are the 3 words that describe bad news- (1) "Puppy", (2) "sitter", (3) "information"- puppy sitter information!?!
She then told me that I will be going "away" this weekend- this will be my 3rd time this year getting "puppy sat". Can she not just take me with her??

But of course I already tried that... the only reason why she can't take me with her is because she is doing "goat showing" this weekend at the state fair, though both her last dogs "Frankie" & "Brax" were able to go. It is not fair! I am told that it was way to much with Frankie & Brax- and now that she has twice as many goats to show I would have been tied up the whole time.

I will be leaving to my "new home" on Thursday night (after puppy class) and coming back sometime on Monday- the following week.
Wish me luck!!

(my trainer took some pictures of me @ the vet- I was trying to drag myself out of the room in some of them-vets are not my favorite place!)
Toby
"the dog with a blog"





2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh the old "woo gotta drag me there" pawsitions!

Good lukhk with all your news!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hey great news Toby and as for the sitter part, I bet you'll have fun, get lots of treats and belly rubs!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley