About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Walk-A-Thon 2010...


Hey guys, guess what?!?
My trainer made me a fundraising page for Walk-A-Thon 2010... which means I will be attending SEGDI Walk-A-thon next year. I am soo excited!


No donation is too little to help me. Check out my page and PLEASE send it to anyone you know who might want to help out!

My trainer's goal is to raise $1000, enough money to sponsor the medical care for 1 litter of puppies from birth to 9 weeks!


Please feel free to post this on your blog- the more help the better!



My trainer has yet to make it to her goal in the past years, but I hope to make this year different & help her make it to her goal!

Thank you soo much!!


Toby
"the dog with a blog"
I'm begging you...
*note from trainer*
(cute picture of Toby "bowing")

1 comment:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a great fundraiser. We sure hope you reach your goal...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie