About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

(Picture-Toby kissing me/trainer, taken
Christmas morning)


This is my FIRST Christmas! My trainer got me many, many gifts...

I would like to wish all of you guys an awesome Merry Christmas!

I will be doing a "following" post later (tomorrow or so/when my trainer can help:) and be posting lots of pictures!

As for now, I will return back to tearing up my 7th toy!





Happy holidays!


Toby
The dog with a blog

9 comments:

Heather and Kelly said...

Merry Christmas Toby! Sounds like you got a bunch of new toys!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good Christmas! My favorite part of the day is wrapping up the presents that my parents and I get for all the dogs and then watching them unwrap everything! We have a 13 year old Shiba Inu that does a great job, but the other three are all under 2 years and don't really get it yet :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks like woo had a furry merry khristmas!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Audrey the Photographer Dog said...

Looks like you had a very nice first Christmas! I love to rip up toys too. It's very nice to meet you Toby! Merry Christmas!

Piappies World said...

Hi Toby,

That is such a sweet photo of you and Ms. Trainer. We're also excited to find out about the great pressies you got for Christmas.

Did you mention that you were busy tearing your 7th toy? Looks like Mocha & Sugar has a friend in you in that department. hihihi

-Frappie, Mocha, Sugar & the Piappies

Infrequent Flyers said...

Unfortunately, Cabana has already demolished her new toys, too! I guess that's the fun of new toys--making them old in a heartbeat!

Sonic said...

7th Toy? Wow that's a lot! Don't forget to keep some alive to chew on until next Christmas!

Sonic

D.K. Wall said...

7th toy - excellent. That is the lucky number, right?

Ms. ~K said...

Looks like you had a bow-wow wonderful Christmas!!!
How's the boo-boo on your chest?
Hugs and belly rubs,
~K