About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

IWYPRSD and Vets...

(Written by Toby's Raiser)
You got that right, my day yesterday had to do with the 1 thing Toby dreads... VETS!

I was planning on writing, posting (and taking pictures) for "IWYPRSD" yesterday, (International Wear Your Puppy Raiser Shirt Day).
But instead, I woke up to find Toby sick!
He had really runny diarrhea,(in his crate too...) so we got permission from our AC to take him to the vet, and off we went!
Toby of course would rather have stayed at home, but lucky for us dogs don't make the decisions!
The vet had to check a stool sample of Toby's (which we didn't have), so we brought that up to him this morning.
For now the vet said he could be contagious to other dogs, so Toby & I had to stay home from puppy class today (which he really isn't happy about!). You may notice in the pictures below, Toby is totally "spaced out", the reason for that is a shot the vet gave him, so Toby was really out of it in the pictures!

Please note that I have started "tagging" pictures for Toby, (if you put the mouse over the picture you can then see the description), I may also put words to the sides of the picture, or I may only tag them. Really just depends on what Toby wants!

Hear are some words from Toby -
HAVE A SUPER SATURDAY!

Enjoy the pictures,

Toby's Raiser
The human that has a dog with a blog



Picture of Toby & I, Toby is wearing my pink shirt which says puppy raiser, it has 7 cute puppies which say we are future guide dogs! I'm wearing the same shirt (but in blue, and you can see the front not the back), it says Southeastern Guide Dogs

SMILE!

Picture of just Toby, he is still wearing my pink shirt, and he is looking straight at the camera (with glowing eyes!), my lime green wall is the background

Picture of Toby & I, I'm wearing my green puppy raiser shirt, Toby is looking really bored, the lime green wall is the background


Toby still looks the same in this picture, I'm wearing my cute blue Southeastern Guide Dog shirt, it has 2 cute little puppies that made pawprints on the shirt, and are trying to climb into my pretend pocket, the green wall is the background

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Toby. He does look pretty tired in the pictures. Tell him I hope he feels better soon. By the way, I love your IWYPRS day t-shirts. They're really nice.

Happy weekend.

Lisa and pups said...

Poor Toby, hope he feels better soon! Happy IWYPRS Day! Cute pics.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Feel better soon Toby!!

Smileys for healing!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry 'bout the bummer of a start to the day!

Happy IWYPRS Day!

We hope Toby feels better SOON!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Becky Andrews said...

Oh Toby - I am so sorry to hear. Get better soon. Fun descrip of the cute pictures of your IWYPRS day!

Anonymous said...

Awww, it's horrible when they get sick! I hope he feels better really soon!

Dexter said...

Oh Toby! Get better soon! You have important work to do.

Slobbers,
Mango