About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - and GABE!

Picture of Toby through the back of a chair - all you can see is a ear and nose, he looks quite cute!

Toby
The dog with a blog
P.S. GABE post coming later!

10 comments:

houndstooth said...

Great picture! You sure no how to relax!

Bunny

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We see you know how to relax well.

Happy Wordless Wednesday to you!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Caiara

Smushie Ranch said...

BOL! We keep staring at the picture and can't figure what the heck you're doing.

Stella, Gunther and Betty

the booker man said...

are you snoozin', toby? or maybe hiddin' to sneak up on somebuddy?
heehee.
*woof*
the booker man

Anonymous said...

Psst...I can see you!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Unknown said...

Which favorite place are you visiting, Toby? I love your photo. It makes me want to peak in :)
Twink!

Anonymous said...

You can find the best spots to relax in, can't you.

Kari in Alaska said...

are you trying to hide?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

I hope the nap was good!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Boy can you relax or what.
- TBH&K