About Me

My photo
I am a male yellow Lab. My birth date is September 4th 2011. I am in training to be a guide dog for the blind. (guide dog school -Southeastern Guide Dogs) I'm my raiser's fifth guide dog puppy. She will keep me for (about) 1 year, then I will head off to harness training! Please feel free to follow my blog and keep up with: Brandon's Life... As a guide dog in training

My Furry Friends! (Feel free to join the pack!)

Friday, March 26, 2010

I've been tagged!

One of my newest friends "Lola" tagged me to play this pawesome photo game.
Rules:

1). go to your 1st photo folder.
2). find the 10th picture.
3). post the 10th picture and tell everyone about it!
4). tag 5 other doggie blogs so they can have some photo fun, too!!

Well we have 2 different photo files - one "all" photos and another "just guide dog" one.

This one is from the guide dog section -

Picture of Brax & Rei in a down-stay, Rei is a black dog and Brax is a yellow Goldadore

It's a photo of BRAX (My Raiser's first dog), I'm NOT in it!
Brax is with another doggy - Rei (we met with her & her Raiser in 4-H back in 2007!).
They are both in a down -stay (not looking at the camera).






This is from the "all" photo section (yes, it just so happens to be dog related too!)

Picture of Brax in a sit-stay in front of the guide dog booth. In the booth there is a dog crate (with breed information), dog pillow, SEGDI sign & many pieces of paper with guide dog facts/such all through out it! The main color is blue.




It's a photo of BRAX (why not me? How does Brax get to be in both?).


He is sitting in front of the guide dog booth my Raiser made at a fair back in 2007 - a third place ribbon is tied to his collar!


Kind of funny how both are of Brax - from 2 different sections...

Now, for the people I'm tagging -

1. Khyra
2. Erin & Pompei (this is also Rei's Raiser)
3. Bunny
4. Dory
5. Mimi & Cabana

If your name is above then TAG!

I really don't know who has/hasn't done it. So if I just tagged somebody who's already been tagged - sorry! (I have heard some of my friends are already tagged - I hope some of the above aren't tagged!)

I also just received some pawesome awards - I plan on posting them tomorrow in my BIRTHDAY POST! (which won't be posted 'til night, as my Raiser will be doing Easter petting zoos - and I'm going with her!)


Toby
The dog with a blog

8 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Thanks for the tag! I will have to see if I can figure out what "first" photo folder means....Am I too literal?

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Your birthday! Happy birthday in advance and have a pawsome time tomorrow.

wags, Lola

Unknown said...

A birthday tomorrow? Hmm, I wonder what you're going to get for it. I loved playing tag. Let me explain something to you, your problem is only because this tag asks for an oldie. We can switch the rules around next time and have the tenth photo from the end. I bet you'll be in all those photos
Twinkie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well done on the tag!

I've already done it - here it is

http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/thankful-thinking-thoughtful-thursday_18.html

Have a PAWESOME AWESOME BARKDAY!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

houndstooth said...

I hope you have a very happy birthday! I'm betting for sure that all the pictures will be of you that day!

Bunny

Dexter said...

Well of course all the photos have doggies in them.

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha said...

Good work with the Tag Toby. You did well.
We look forward to your birthday post.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We will soooo do your tag...Mama has so many folders, Thanks soooo much!!

Smileys!
Dory